ONLY EXPERIENCED SECURITY TECHNICIANS CONSIDERED / NO IT.
Summary of Position:
Installs and services electronic Access control. Intrusion alarm, and CCTV equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, services, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains equipment at customer sites.
- Closes service calls via computer after ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Trains customers in the proper use of equipment installed and/or serviced.
- Keeps project managers informed of pertinent account information or customer related problem resolution.
- Uses computer to receive work orders and prioritizes with the understanding that the project managers make final decisions in prioritizing.
- Available for occasional travel (Nationwide) . Other duties as required or assigned.
Part-time and Full-time available
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Two (2) years of technical school training or military training equivalent preferred but not required.
Experience: Four (4) years of experience with demonstrated electrical/mechanical aptitude preferred.
Skills: Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings. Ability to operate hand and power tools. Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
Physical: Ability to stand, squat, kneel, bend, crawl, climb and sit.
Ability to climb a ladder. Ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs (occasionally overhead).
Other: Must have valid driver’s license. Must satisfactorily complete a background investigation, which includes, but is not limited to, references, representations (written and oral), drug screen, and proof of identity and legal ability to work in the United States.
Salary commensurate with industry experience
LOW VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/At Will Employer
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental